What do you need help with right now?
- You’re dealing with a chronic/long-term pain and are struggling to feel better.
- You feel older than your years, unstable and generally less able than before.
- You are searching for a realistic plan, YOU are in control of, for your health & ‘Your Well Life’.
- You want to maximise potential and minimise risk in your chosen sport/fitness class.
- You want to work with someone who can relate to how your feeling.
- You’re struggling to find a hands-on technique that feels right for you and regular one on one sessions are impossible for you.
- You appreciate the importance of regular maintenance to realistically support ’Your Well Life’.
What is the MELT Method ?
Regardless of whether you eat right and exercise, daily living causes your body to become cellularly dehydrated. Dehydrated connective tissue leads to what we call “stuck stress”, which leaves you feeling stiff and achy day to day. If you don’t do anything about it, it can cause joint pain and even change your posture.
MELT is a completely unique approach to self-care, and you can sense amazing changes after just one session. It quiets the stress reflex in the body, restores the fluid movement in the connective tissue, and complements any movement or exercise program.
How may the MELT Method, help you?
The MELT Method is a simple self-treatment method that supports the rehydration of connective tissue, eliminates chronic pain, improves performance, and decreases the “stuck stress” caused by the repetitive postures and movements of everyday living.
Connective tissue is a 3-dimensional, body-wide system that supports everything inside your body from your skin to your bones: When you stimulate the connective tissue, it doesn’t just target the muscles – it affects the whole system to restore its flexible framework and keep the entire body efficient and feeling good. Thus, providing stability, support, and protection for your nerves, blood vessels, bones, and muscles. Everything relies on its supportiveness to sustain optimal function.
Connective tissue dehydration causes joint compression, wrinkles, and even cellulite. Over time sleep, digestion, mood, metabolism, and hormonal balance are also affected by dehydrated connective tissue.
Is the MELT Method right for me?
This class includes:
- Anyone can MELT.
- MELT can be used by an older adult to reduce the signs of aging.
- If you’re an athlete, MELT improves performance and muscle timing, decreases joint pain, and reduces recovery time.
- MELT is not a cure for anything: MELT supports your body’s own ability to heal.
- It is not like any kind of exercise. It’s literally like doing manual therapy to yourself – that’s why we call it Hands-Off Bodywork.
- MELT is complementary to anything – yoga, Pilates, weightlifting, you name it.
What happens in Melt Method classes?
Carole will be following current (CV19) guidelines and her Risk Assessment throughout your time with her.
Carole will slowly introduce you and your body to the MELT Method, taking time to consider the gentlest, most positive approach to influence healing & change. Aiming to maximise the potential for you to truly, safely understanding how to work with the method yourself, over time, at home.
In class, she will explain the method and teach you how to make your own simple assessments of your body, enabling you to make your own choices of what MELT you’d like to do at home, depending on your individual needs, at any time.
Who created the MELT Method?
MELT was created by New York City manual therapist Sue Hitzmann to empower her clients to get themselves out of pain at home. Carole has recently trained directly with Sue and is thrilled to be passing on this message of self-care.
The MELT Method is the very first Hands-off Bodywork® method developed for the general public as a self-care tool to prevent and relieve chronic pain. It’s an essential addition to any wellness or fitness routine. For more about MELT, go to www.meltmethod.com
Sue Hitzmann created MELT so her manual therapy clients could play an active role in their own healing process. Carole says”I love it when my students realise they can make themselves feel better! I look forward to seeing you at my classes, soon (Upper Boddington, Fenny Compton, Daventry).”